Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jeff, I have a 2005 1100 V star Classic. I bought it from a local dealership here in Albany with 2 thousand miles for $4299. I am not a big fan of the color (Gold and black) and will be painting it hopefully in the next week or two 'sunburst metallic orange' whch is basiclly volcanic orange. So far I have HK Stripper exhaust, drag bars, Clear Alt intergrated tail light. Chrome levers and misc chrome parts. Coming up will be Chubby kit and having all my work done at RCC (local custom shop). It has been there for a few weeks with a front wheel lock up issue and it has been rainign on and off for three weeks.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sounds like a good deal on a nice bike.

I hope you'll post before and after pictures.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome :D Hope you get it on the road soon. Riding season is upon us :D

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The rain here has kept the bike from being tested out to see if the issue is fixed. But since it is still at shop a HID kit is being installed. I put on a smaller headlight and got rid of light bar but didn't ike the smaller light and going back to OEM until I put on a billet type in the summer.
Here is a pic

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks. Next up is paint, switching floor boards to pegs to match hand grips and possibly Chubby kit and Tach.

I have been having this debate with myself whether I should keep the integrated tail light (brand new put on a month ago) or go with the tear drop tail and some how do integrated lights in tear drop.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts