Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Join in and tell us about yourseld if you plan on sticking around.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
thanks, was my grandfathers plate number, MrB for his name and he was born in 1917 hence MrB17. basically a tribute to a great man who served his country, and always had a kind word or a kind gesture to offer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah... i guess i was in a hurry to surf around and try and find some answers, the bikes been a headache, actually the pain has been a little lower..... I have many nicknames but most call me Dean, I have been in the Military since 1984 and Civil Service since 2009 I grew up in the California Desert but currently I live in Riverside California. I was riding dirt and street bikes early in life but primarily ride street since 1992. the folks i ride with have a mixture of bikes from Harleys, Ulyses, Buell, Yamaha, Honda, etc... from hogs, cruisers to crotch rockets. we dont care what you ride, lets just go someplace :)

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I spent some time in Riverside when i was groing up....i should say when i was 'suppose' to grow up :D Monroe Elementary, Chimawa Middle & Arlington High. Van Buren Blvd, Washington St., Magnolia Ave., Any of these ring a bell with you? I don't recognize the pic you got for avatar, of course it's been going on twenty years since i've been in that area.

Sounds like your group of riders is as diversified as the group i used to ride with.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
LMAO..they all ring a bell, cept for the schools I didnt grow up here but Ive worked here for 11 years now. the reason you dont recognize the avatar isnt due to faulty brain wiring... I took that picture "Where America's Day Begins" on a little island in the pacific called Guam, wonderful place full of friendly people, aside from the tourists I didnt meet a single rude person...

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome abaord

1 - 13 of 13 Posts