Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

441 - 460 of 472 Posts

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I have seen one of those , the guy owns a business down here. He said they have trouble getting parts as they are not made anymore and each one is custom made to order.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Talked to the owner. It’s a 2009, he absolutely loves it. Said it has the same power to weight ratio as a Mustang GT. It has a Ford 4 cylinder and automatic transmission. He lost his right arm a number of years ago and so this was a great alternative. It has a steering wheel. It’s a Stallion model made by Thoroughbred Motorsports.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2002 v star 650 custom
459 Posts
Lol, look where the muffler is!!

·
Premium Member
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
1,624 Posts
Memories of my youth. Dad and my uncle built me a go-cart with a Honda 100cc in it. Not as cool as this though but it looked similar...

·
Premium Member
600 Posts
Memories of my youth. Dad and my uncle built me a go-cart with a Honda 100cc in it. Not as cool as this though but it looked similar...

View attachment 101099
I would give it a go! Might just end up making lots of circles and smoke but it would be fun!

·
Registered
2002 v star 650 custom
459 Posts
FINALLY!! Someone found a good use for Honda rebel 250 engines!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
I hate to say this, but I want one the stupidest motorcycles on the internet.
I think that would be cool, especially living in Pensacola, if you don't know this is the cradle of US Naval Aviation.
Naval Aviation started here and all naval beginning flight training is here. So having a motorcycle that looks like a plane would fit here.
It would also be great for those times when it rains for weeks.

441 - 460 of 472 Posts