Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
haha i seen this area on the forum that said Canada and there was no post so the question i'm I the only Canadian on here ?

·
Registered
258 Posts
Sudbury! Home of.....well best known for our........well.... ahhh....umm....never mind. I'm going back to spring cleaning my igloo.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Thunder Bay here.... with miles of highways....full of pot holes!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mission BC. Mountains and Valleys , and long riding seasons (for Canada anyways).

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome aboard mikemaki. Riding season is upon us.
LOL! I'd like to think so, but I wonder... You guys are in for some snow, the same system that just dumped 12" in 12 hours on Calgary. It's moving east, so don't put your snow shovels away. Rumour has it that spring is coming, but I'm sure getting tired of waiting.

Ride safe
Scott Fraser
Calgary

·
Registered
258 Posts
but I'm sure getting tired of waiting.

Ride safe
Scott Fraser
Calgary
You and me both. Calling for another 10 cm of snow tonight. Oh well. I just had my right elbow rebuilt so I won't be seeing much of my bike for a couple more months anyways. I think I could ride but probably not safely. I guess I don't have to worry about decision for another week. Damn snow. LOL http://www.starbikeforums.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

·
Registered
258 Posts
Not sure what the heck I just added to the end of my previous post but just ignore it. I'm not very good with these computer things. LOL

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello from Saskatchewan! I got my baby ready to go and I should be riding this week. It'll still be a little cold though.

·
Registered
84 Posts
LOL! I'd like to think so, but I wonder... You guys are in for some snow, the same system that just dumped 12" in 12 hours on Calgary. It's moving east, so don't put your snow shovels away. Rumour has it that spring is coming, but I'm sure getting tired of waiting.

Ride safe
Scott Fraser
Calgary
May be it'll run out of steam before it makes it out East....:D :cool:

1 - 20 of 163 Posts