Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 40 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
- A Bowmanville boy here.
- Just got a 950T, and throwing a leg over again after an almost 20 year hiatus from bikes.
- Looking forward to exploring North and East of Durham region, and also cruz'n past all the gas stations!
- My Daily Driver is a 3/4T truck, so the bike will be a nice relief.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ride on monte1214.My daily driver is also a p/u truck,it is a joy riding past gas station and at todays prices?WTF.I'm in Whitby.Waiting on the warmer weather.Ride on brother,Ride on.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hello from Fairfield, New Brunswick. 30 mins Southeast of Moncton. Just got about 2 inches of snow yesterday but I am going to brave it tomorrow and take a ride anyways. The roads are clear, just cold. Hope to hear of some more Maritimers on here!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
:eek: Took the bike to the shop Tuesday and got 15 cm of white crap dumped on us on Wednesday. :) Most of it melted yesterday and today's forecast is + 10 deg C....She is coming home tonight

:cool::D

·
Registered
18 Posts
About 10 O'clock last night I looked out the window and saw it snowing. Another 2 inches. Almost swore at Mother Nature. It is starting to melt pretty good right now so I might get out for a run this afternoon. Hope you all get to go out for a run and not have to dodge snowflakes!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Halifax, Nova Scotia, just joined the group this morning. Nice sunny morning and my 2004 V-star 1100 will not start, waiting for stores to open to buy new plugs !!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Rode last Friday (sunny but co;d), Saturday morning (cloudy and cold), Sunday morning and afternoon (cloudy and bloody cold) and Monday all day (sunny and warm). I can say that the season has officially started:cool::cool:

·
Registered
1 Posts
St. John's NL

Pulled my 950 out March 13th (freak warm weather) Picked up the odd day here and there since.

Traded in the 950 on a RSTD last Tuesday. The ODO is up to a whole 78km now.. At least the forecast is good for tomorrow.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Pickering Ontario here...where the water is heavy, the soils glows, and the gateway to eastern Ontario ! Cheers!

·
Registered
11 Posts
representing Kingston, Ontario right here. Hello fellow canucks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Greetings from Guelph, Ont
Just upgraded my Suzuki to a new 2010 Yamaha V-Star 950 Tourer 2 weeks ago and loving everything about the bike.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
haha i seen this area on the forum that said Canada and there was no post so the question i'm I the only Canadian on here ?
I seen dem Canadians. They crashded near Roswell, NM. If i see dem i'll let 'em know your lookin' for 'em.:D

·
Registered
5 Posts
canucks

We are about as far south as you can get in the "true north strong and free"...Leamington, aka Tomato capital.

21 - 40 of 163 Posts