Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
A little north of Toronto checking in...

·
Registered
84 Posts
This is the end

Sad time...winter is knocking at the door.:eek: Time to put the baby in hibernation. 2011 turned out to be a great season; plenty of road trip with friends and lovely weather most of the summer. Hope for the same in 2012.

Ride safe

:cool:

·
Registered
46 Posts
I believe winter sets in much earlier up your way we in the sunny sw (been raining for almost 3 weeks) have fiar riding until mid nov if we are lucky.glenn from bothwell ont

·
Registered
46 Posts
We had a freak snowfall last week, so even if I had a bike to drive, the salt all over the place would make it tricky.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Amazing, I get on a web site and talk to people all over the world and I find one in my own back yard(almost) LOL:)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello to Princeton.. was there for a week this past September.. nice country.. downtown Coalmont has great atmosphere. Otter Lake super camping spot.

·
Registered
9 Posts
my mistake as I am in BC.. never heard of Princeton, Ontario.. will google it and find out location.. bet its nice as well... happy new year..

·
Registered
41 Posts
my mistake as I am in BC.. never heard of Princeton, Ontario.. will google it and find out location.. bet its nice as well... happy new year..
Very small town just like where I am in Plattsville. ABout 20 minutes from me. Great town for kids to grow up in.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello from Fairfield, New Brunswick. 30 mins Southeast of Moncton. Just got about 2 inches of snow yesterday but I am going to brave it tomorrow and take a ride anyways. The roads are clear, just cold. Hope to hear of some more Maritimers on here!!
Born and raised in Northern New Brunswick - Dalhousie. Living in Ottawa area now but looking forward to doing some riding through NB and Gaspe area.

·
Registered
46 Posts
princeton

you are close to port dover did you make the 13th i am in Bothwell went down for a look see amazing how many bikes were there. It has to rival Sturgis if you can compare a 1 day event with a weeklong one. Weather is up & down one day jacket next sleeves. glenn

·
Registered
456 Posts
you are close to port Dover did you make the 13th i am in Bothwell went down for a look see amazing how many bikes were there. It has to rival Sturgis if you can compare a 1 day event with a weeklong one. Weather is up & down one day jacket next sleeves. glenn
I was there earlier in the day. Left there about noon. Sounds like we left before the crowds got there. I didn't make it out of Dover before the crazies showed up, thong guy was there wearing only a thong and vest:eek:. That's one image you don't want burnt in your memory!:D

·
Registered
46 Posts
thong guy

saw him last ime i was there had a passenger im not sure who or what
as you say the different ones were showing up.

41 - 60 of 163 Posts