Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior - $9500
1700cc V-twin. Lots of extras, including pipe, power commander, K&N filters, Corbin touring seat, Yamaha windshield. Great condition. 13000kms

Saw it on Craig's list and it is pretty darn sleek looking. Good deal?

·
Registered
4 Posts
1700cc V-twin. Lots of extras, including pipe, power commander, K&N filters, Corbin touring seat, Yamaha windshield. Great condition. 13000kms

Seems a bit high. I purchased my 2003 in Dec of 2006 for $7400. It was equipped very similar to the one you're considering and had 5530miles on it. remember that it's "prime season" so in most cases you can expect higher prices.
Go to:
www.rswarrior.com

...and check the classifieds. There are always quite a few there and in most cases you can get a history there from the owner.

·
Registered
10 Posts

It would have to be perfect or unique in some way.... WALK...Ride hard ...Stay safe....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Too high!

Dude thats way to much money! I'm signing the papers on this one today. Its an 02 with everything you said that one had plus chrome wheels, swingarm, pully and side covers with only 3K miles on it for $5000. For that kind of money it would have to have at least a wide tire kit and air ride suspension and some custom paint. Thats alot of money.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
its a trap!

Just kidding, but that price is far too high. I just bought a new, just out of the box 2008 with zero miles for less.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Sounds high by about $3,500.00, even with the extras listed. You would be hard pressed to find a used Warrior with the stock "scud missle" muffler/exhaust still on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Ya too much dude even in Canada... Keep shopping or lowball him. That said the Warrior is a real ripper. Mine is an '02 and I absolutely love it, and I get compliments on it all the time. I also own a classic Roadstar and I like it as well; but the warrior has far more performance and is a lot more maneuverable,

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
84 Posts
The first post was in 2008, and the last post was in 2011 before it was bumped today.

so what is a 2002 warrior worth in todays market??

1 - 13 of 13 Posts