Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new here, so forgive me if this is the wrong place to throw this out there. Looking for my passing/running lights for my 06 Stratoliner. I have the O.E. windshield on her. Please advise:
1) suggested brand to use O.E. signals/switch
2) if anyone has some for sale?

Thanks peeps

·
Registered
85 Posts
There are many of us looking for the factory passing lamps. The lamps are not the problem it is the mounts that seem to be extinct. Yamaha says they no longer are in production and they are looking for another vendor to manufacture them. New they ran about 160-170 dollars. in the last month two sets of mounts have sold on ebay for 610 and 730 dollars.
Part number for the mounts STR-2c535-40-00. Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for the reply! I don't necessarily care if their Factory as long as I can use the factory signals and I was told there's aftermarket out there that do, but no one specified which ones? I do have Cobra pipes on there I believe Cobra makes passing lights too, but again not sure if they allow the usage of your factory signals and switch. I just don't want my bike looking all janky! She is a sweet machine!

·
Premium Member
2,503 Posts
I have a set of lights still boxed and never mounted with the star forums mod. Happy to see an other user put them to use (my bike was totaled before they were installed).

I’ll get pics and OE numbers shortly if anyone is still interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts