Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I view the site on my tablet I do not have access to the user CP. I cannot send nor read PMs. I cannot even find that section on the entire site. I have tried the mobile version and full site. When viewed on my tablet the site looks exactly as the page I am looking at now except here just under the header I have a white bar across the entire width on the page. It reads" Welcome, Summer then it stated my last visited time, link to PMs and link to subscriptions. further to the right reads "get premium, user CP, Log out. This title bar is not on my tablet. What's up with that? Is it me, my device,(android tablet) or the forum? When I view it on my phone I have a menu option on the top left that gives me access to all these features.

·
Super Moderator
4,624 Posts
Mine tablet was the same way. Everytime I entered site I would hit the full site tab on bottom of page and nothing happened. Then a few days ago it went to full site. Love the new full set. Don't know what I did different but it worked.

·
Super Moderator
4,624 Posts
Google. My page top has home, foums, active topics, new posts, gallery, garage, tools. Everythingis there.

·
Super Moderator
4,624 Posts

This is a screen shot from my tablet, are you getting this view?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The section on your page that shows User CP and Private messages,. Subscriptions, etc....that entire section does not appear on my page when using my tablet.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I got this figured out. It turned out to be even weirder than I first mentioned. That particular menu bar was not showing because I was not logged in...but yet I could still post to threads :confused:
Anyway it's all good now. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have not experienced a more complicated site to maneuver in a long time.
Also, way to many commercials and advertising.

·
Registered
3 Posts
What about it is difficult for you? Also the ads diminish when you log in..
Kyle
Just want to change my user name on numerous attempts and requests. Bunch of other windows pop up. Should be simple. Why must I go through an admin person and wait for a reply a day or 2 later.? Why can't your site be free from all the garbage that placed on it. I can understand a few adds, but the pop ups are way overkill. Each and everytime you go to another window. Just money hungry greed.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
There was a time when I had lots of ads around the sidebar and various other spots on the page but I downloaded an ad blocker and it eliminated that issue. I have, however, never been plagued with pop-ups as you describe.

·
Administrator
341 Posts
Just want to change my user name on numerous attempts and requests. Bunch of other windows pop up. Should be simple. Why must I go through an admin person and wait for a reply a day or 2 later.? Why can't your site be free from all the garbage that placed on it. I can understand a few adds, but the pop ups are way overkill. Each and everytime you go to another window. Just money hungry greed.
What would you like your new username to be?

Let me know and I can have that changed for yo.

Thank you so much :)

~ GP community support

1 - 13 of 13 Posts