Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ist weekend of May is here and gone and I have a whopping 200 miles on my bike this year. That sucks! I think you can count on one hand the number of nice days we had in April and I was at work for half of them!

The forecast is looking a little better, so maybe we can finally get out and enjoy it soon!

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Stinks, don't it? We had the most rain in April since they been keepin records here in my part of the world, maybe better comin? Sure ain't been good this spring so far. Rain don't mean s... compared to our friends down in the southland:( Heartfelt sympathy to those folks. Ride safe.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Roxtar, I'm with you, this sucks.:mad: Snow 4 times in April, and on the 1st of May. Really??:confused: We've got about 600 miles on, thanks to a couple of fairly decent days.

Wart, I thought you were gonna have a little chat with Ma Nature a month or so ago. I take it that didn't go so well..:(

·
Registered
11 Posts
After getting wet three days in a row finally had a good couple of days riding and stretched her legs for about 350 miles but would rather ride in the rain than work LOL.Sunday was clean up day hopefully get the chance this coming weekend?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts