Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted my fellow members to know we made the move and relocation a successful journey and I'm back as a member/moderator.
Thanks to those that sent me a pm offering their well wishes.
The move was exciting and exhausting at the same time if that makes sense, even though we only moved 320 miles. I think our dogs handled it all better than we did, lol.
I thought I'd share a couple of pics with everyone, and invite anyone who's passing through to come ride in the mountains with us. There's so many riders around and 'twisties' to ride it's hard to decide where to start. Ride safely everyone! IMG_3070.JPG IMG_3076.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
600 Posts
Welcome back Keith!! Glad your move went well and enjoy the new chapter to your life. FYI Since you are fairly close, there is going to be a Nashville Bike Week this year on Loretta Lynn's ranch. 10 days and sounds pretty awesome so far, looking to hear more about it in the upcoming months.

nbw17

·
Super Moderator
6,755 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone, I'll look into the Nashville bike week for sure. We're only 2.5 hours away from her ranch.
I'm going to help my Aunt and Uncle get their Aspencade running again so we can cruise together and they know the back roads better than we do. We're excited about the new places to explore, and the weather has been unseasonably warm for November.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
318 Posts
Oh. Were you gone? :grin: Seriously, enjoy those new roads and keep the rubber side down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts