Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone done thins? I am seriously considering doing this while I wait out the winter (or atleast a few rainy weeks of it). I have a stock 1300 with the o2 sensor mod done...I will be putting a k & N airfilter on it soon. So my question is this...what can I expect?

Anyone done this...

Comments???? Questions???? Anyone....anyone (sorry just turned into that teacher from Ferris Beuller....)

Toymaker

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
Has anyone done thins? I am seriously considering doing this while I wait out the winter (or atleast a few rainy weeks of it). I have a stock 1300 with the o2 sensor mod done...I will be putting a k & N airfilter on it soon. So my question is this...what can I expect?

Anyone done this...

Comments???? Questions???? Anyone....anyone (sorry just turned into that teacher from Ferris Beuller....)

Toymaker
I have it on my Raider. The bike runs cooler. It does not have any backfire on decel. The throttle response is crisp... no lag at all. You will need it for a high flow air system. You will not even need the )2 sensor. I have a plug in the exhaust where mine goes.

·
Registered
360 Posts
NGM...
Do you have aftermarket pipes on your Raider? I have V&H with a V&H Fuelpak. I assume the fuelpak becomes obsolete with Ivan's flash, just remove it?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts