Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All. Retired Air Force. I’m from the Philadelphia, PA area and now live in Hillsborough, NJ. About 20 mins north of Princeton Univ. I’m a new owner of a ‘18 Venture. I previously owned a ‘07 VStar 1300. Rode it for 24K and had to have the new Venture for my wife and I to ride. She loves the radio controls and heated seats and grips. Just took it in for the second oil change (4K) and plan on doing a lot of riding this summer till I go back to school teaching

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,397 Posts

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Hello All. Retired Air Force. I’m from the Philadelphia, PA area and now live in Hillsborough, NJ. About 20 mins north of Princeton Univ. I’m a new owner of a ‘18 Venture. I previously owned a ‘07 VStar 1300. Rode it for 24K and had to have the new Venture for my wife and I to ride. She loves the radio controls and heated seats and grips. Just took it in for the second oil change (4K) and plan on doing a lot of riding this summer till I go back to school teaching
Welcome Jeff from North Carolina.
GREAT choice of bike! I LOVE mine. Got it Dec 29th and have 8434 miles on her so far.
Getting ready to meet up with another forum member GArider and make a run down Cherohala Hwy AND Dragons Tail! GArider also has an SVTC (grey).

Show us some pics of your baby!
BTW, thank you for your service!

Retired Navy Chief.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts