Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haloo folks, have had several Star bikes now courtesy of Mamayamaha. Introducing my 2002 Roadstar Warrior and My restored re-built 2008 Roadstar "Cruiser". The Roadie was in an accident so I purchased the wreck and rebuilt to better than new. Always loved the look of this bike one of the most classic designs ever.

Also love my Warrior aka my ripper... lots of fun and I will not get rid of it. It is a great deal to open my garage and decide which bike to ride to work! In the past I had a 2000 V-Star 1100 Custom, which I traded for the Warrior. Anyways, I prowl rswarrior.com, and roadstarclinic.com all the time for tips guidance and advice, but thought I'd join yet another! Glad to be aboard...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,300 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Great looking stable there, ill bet its tough to decide which one to ride, lol. Ride safe and post often.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from here in Northwest Illinois. Always happy to have new members with new ideas and especially those with pics. Great looking bikes and look forward to gaining info on how you made them your own. Post often and ride safe.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts