5,891 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
the moose is fine

its the little bald alien Canadians with the lobster claw hands that have me freaked out

you want to stay more than two meters away from those things....

·
Registered
949 Posts
Well now this makes much more sense...

View attachment 92688
They left out a couple of Canadian classics...Where is the eh? Where is the Hoser?

Shouldn't the line read: C'mon you hosers. ONE MOOSE LENGTH. How hard is that to remember, eh?

awww yes...now where did I put my round bacon?

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,891 Posts
Bike is ready for ride.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sorry , for not having a words of wisdom tonight. Let me tell you what happened.

My friend who is using the 650 was riding home from work down I-10, he got to the bay bridge and blew the rear tire. He said he got it slowed to about 15 mph and the rear tire folded under him and he layed it down. So he calls me , I tell hit to call my friend who he works for because he has a truck and trailer. So that friend picks him up with the trailer and get it over to me and we unload the bike. Mike , the one riding it goes to get the helmet out of the truck and finds out John ( the other friend) locked the keys in the truck. Well the only other set of keys is at my old business partners house and he is not answering the phone ( we tryed for an hour and a half) I can't get my car or bike out because the drive is blocked with the truck and trailer.We tryed to break into the truck and finally gave up and call a locksmith. After we have the locksmith on the way out , the guy with the other key calls. we told him forget it , the locksmith is on the way. Mike, the one who layed the bike down has a little road rash but is ok. I have to repair one driving light and replace the tire and tube ( he is buying it) . So, I just didn't think about the wisdom for tonight , I also have to figure what to use to polish scratches out of the windshield if possible.

But for a quarantine night it has been pretty busy.

·
Registered
99 Roadie
22 Posts
Sorry , for not having a words of wisdom tonight. Let me tell you what happened.

My friend who is using the 650 was riding home from work down I-10, he got to the bay bridge and blew the rear tire. He said he got it slowed to about 15 mph and the rear tire folded under him and he layed it down. So he calls me , I tell hit to call my friend who he works for because he has a truck and trailer. So that friend picks him up with the trailer and get it over to me and we unload the bike. Mike , the one riding it goes to get the helmet out of the truck and finds out John ( the other friend) locked the keys in the truck. Well the only other set of keys is at my old business partners house and he is not answering the phone ( we tryed for an hour and a half) I can't get my car or bike out because the drive is blocked with the truck and trailer.We tryed to break into the truck and finally gave up and call a locksmith. After we have the locksmith on the way out , the guy with the other key calls. we told him forget it , the locksmith is on the way. Mike, the one who layed the bike down has a little road rash but is ok. I have to repair one driving light and replace the tire and tube ( he is buying it) . So, I just didn't think about the wisdom for tonight , I also have to figure what to use to polish scratches out of the windshield if possibl[/QUOTE

Glad your friend is ok.

2101 - 2120 of 2143 Posts