Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

2321 - 2340 of 2377 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Vstar 950. Candy Red.
927 Posts
BIG fan of "It's a Southern Thing". The doilie (how the hell do you spell doilie?) on the Alexa is hilarious.

·
Registered
2010 Vstar 950. Candy Red.
927 Posts
When I got my license my dad had a trailer hitch made for my car ( '67 MG Midget) and I would bring my trailer with the YZ 250 and YZ 125 on it to school and after school ride for atleast an hour each day on the closest track.( Lake City Near Blue Springs ,Mo.)
I'm pretty sure I've never seen a midget towing anything. That would be a hoot. Got a picture?

·
Registered
860 Posts
This is one of my favorite stories, I posted it in another thread on here, but I wanted it in the joke section also, so here it is again:

A census taker was walking to the cabins in the West Virginia Mountains, gets to a cabin right at lunch and is invited in.
The old guy asked him if he would care for lunch, he replied Thank You and sat down.
He was handed a plate of food, noticing there was something kind of crusty stuck to the plate.
The old guy noticed and said sorry it is as clean as Cold Water can get it.( figuring out in these mountains he probably only had cold water)
Old guy asked would you like some coffee, census taker replies sure thank you, again noticing the cup isn't real clean.
The old guy replies again , sorry it's as clean as Cold Water can get it.
So, they completed lunch and finished filling out the census forms, he starts to leave and the old guys dog starts growling real hard at him.
The old guy yells at the dog, " Cold Water leave him alone" 🐶

·
Registered
99 Roadie
84 Posts
This is one of my favorite stories, I posted it in another thread on here, but I wanted it in the joke section also, so here it is again:

A census taker was walking to the cabins in the West Virginia Mountains, gets to a cabin right at lunch and is invited in.
The old guys asked him if he would care for lunch, he replied Thank You and sat down.
He was handed a plate of food, noticing there was something kind of crusty stuck to the plate.
The old guy noticed and said sorry it is as clean as Cold Water can get it.( figuring out in these mountains he probably only had cold water)
Old guy asked would you like some coffee, census taker replies sure thank you, again noticing the cup isn't real clean.
The old guy replies again , sorry it's as clean as Cold Water can get it.
So, they completed lunch and finished filling out the census forms, he starts to leave and the old guys dog starts growling real hard at him.
The old guy yells at the dog, " Cold Water leave him alone" 🐶
I occasionally let the mutts lick a plate after l eat, they willl leave absolutely nothing on the plate. One day afterwards l set the plate on the counter and took them out to walk.
I came back in and noticed the plate was gone and my daughter sitting on the couch eating, l asked her if she moved the plate. She said "you mean this one?" So l told her that was a plate the dogs had just licked clean......the look on her face was priceless.

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,563 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
6,563 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Sorry but this is the only category this picture fit in

This is what happens when you live in an area that has snow for too long and you get bored.

Now let's analyze the picture, crotch rocket chopper, wearing MotoX Jersey and Helmet,tennis shoes, out in the corn field.( yea too much snow time)

2321 - 2340 of 2377 Posts