Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1721 - 1740 of 1762 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Guy with a vision problem applies for a job at a lumberyard. Passes his initial interview but the next round is with the general manager...Needless to say the GM is a little skeptical so he brings the guy into his office along with a few samples of wood. He lays the wood out one at a time and the guy leans forward sniffs the entire length of the boards and nails the type and grade everytime.. GM thinks something is up so he tries a few more...2x4, 8ft long "B"grade slight warp at the bottom third...next a 2x8 piece of cherry..16ft long grade "A"perfect...The GM is really perplexed so he asks his secretary to come in and lay on the desk...Guy leans forward...sniffs...asks the GM to turn the wood over so the secretary rolls over...Guy leans in...sniffs again.....Well the GM feeling proud of himself that he may have outed the cheater... asks what kind of wood is that? Applicant looks a little puzzled then replies "Well not sure but as near as I can tell its the **** house door from a tuna boat."

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
^Myth Buster.....

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
O'Malley walks into the bar with a huge smile on his face and announces: "Drinks are on me boys!!!!". The bartender serves everyone and leans over to O'Malley and asks, "What gives? Why are you so happy?". O'Malley leans in and says "Jimmy, last night I rescued a woman who was tied to the rail road tracks. I took her home and we had the most fantastic sex ever! Every position you could imagine, it was a glorious night." The bartender nods his head and asks "Was she good looking?" O'Malley replied, "Don't know, I never found her head."

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
O'Malley walks into the bar with a huge smile on his face and announces: "Drinks are on me boys!!!!". The bartender serves everyone and leans over to O'Malley and asks, "What gives? Why are you so happy?". O'Malley leans in and says "Jimmy, last night I rescued a woman who was tied to the rail road tracks. I took her home and we had the most fantastic sex ever! Every position you could imagine, it was a glorious night." The bartender nods his head and asks "Was she good looking?" O'Malley replied, "Don't know, I never found her head."
Ouch i didn't see that punchline coming

1721 - 1740 of 1762 Posts