Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I've seen a few post their mileage ridden this month in different threads. Looks like @Roadguy has a few iron butts completed this month, wow!!, @matthewd92 had over 700 miles, I just looked and over 500 miles. Seems to be pretty good mileage for the month only half through. Not to concede to @Roadguy, but who is going to be first loser. :unsure:

Reactions: Boog

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I haven't done any iron butts this month. My riding month will end on the 22nd and not sure what I can get by then.
Gotcha, reread the post, that was for the year. Hey all, someone might have a chance then. Who's going to get it?

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Ending July mileage.
Still a very good month. Enjoy your time away. Will this be your starting mileage or will you post when you get back?

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Friendly reminder, ending odometer readings due by the 31st midnight, Friday. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,710 Posts
I am going to be at an orgy Friday night. A self distancing orgy so maybe Saturday morning.

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
998 Posts
Bike is in bed for the month.

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I am going to be at an orgy Friday night. A self distancing orgy so maybe Saturday morning.
I've retyped about 10 responses to this, but thought leaving it "alone" was best. :unsure: ;)

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
574 Posts
I'm hoping to have my new starter relay in Yamato Thursday night, otherwise, very little miles on the Strat; and not that many more on the Triumph. Who knows, maybe work will send me on an out of state errand before Friday night.

·
Registered
574 Posts

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
PICTURES!! Or it didn't happen.
He said it was self distancing, that's why I chose to leave him "alone" to enjoy it.

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
I'll post mine since I'm down with brake line issue.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I totally forgot take a picture when I parked my bike at a friend's garage up the road. I am going on vacation next week & we have a threat of tide during the week.

Would you guys believe me if I said my milage for July is 45,345. That's roughly what it was.

I'll take a picture when I pick it up a week from Saturday or Sunday. Figure August 8 or 9.

Ride smart! Ride often!

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
I totally forgot take a picture when I parked my bike at a friend's garage up the road. I am going on vacation next week & we have a threat of tide during the week.

Would you guys believe me if I said my milage for July is 45,345. That's roughly what it was.

I'll take a picture when I pick it up a week from Saturday or Sunday. Figure August 8 or 9.

Ride smart! Ride often!
I'm good with it. But please post the picture first chance you get. Thanks.

·
Registered
574 Posts
@Scrumdown maybe your buddy could send you a picture of it? You did leave him the key right? In case he has to move it around the garage of course...

21 - 40 of 79 Posts