Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
@Scrumdown maybe your buddy cold send you a picture of it? You did leave him the key right? In case he has to move it around the garage of course...
She. And she is out of town visiting her kids/grandkids in Baltimore. Neighbor let in.

Besides, it's not like I was in the running for first place.
I'll tell ya! This year, I feel I am one of THOSE bike owners who never rider their bike. 2020 has been a real sh1t show!

Ride smart! Ride often!

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
998 Posts
I am going to be at an orgy Friday night. A self distancing orgy so maybe Saturday morning.
You and Rosy Palm? I guess Harry Palm has to be there too, to qualify as an orgy.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
576 Posts
here are my two bikes ending mileage for July:
20200731_203858.jpg
20200731_203250.jpg

·
Registered
238 Posts
My July numbers...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Reactions: Boog

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Thanks to all that have posted. I updated spreadsheet for the ones I have. I work at 5am in the morning and will complete spread sheet when I get home tomorrow. Looks like a few had pretty good mileage again this month. Remember,cut off time, midnight tonight, only Yamaha Pat has asked for an orgy extension.

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
324 Posts
Mileage for July and start for August...
Not a good month for me - too much rain and a week of vacation seriously restricted my riding.

Attachments

Reactions: lesblank and Boog

·
Registered
459 Posts
I look like a drowned rat now but had a good ride to dinner and home this evening just go get a few more miles. Caught a pretty nasty cell about 5 miles from home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2005 V-Star 1100 Classic
998 Posts
Some impressive miles this month!

·
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Some impressive miles this month!
Yes there was. I'll finish the spreadsheet when I get home from work and start next months.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
So far at least 3 have broken the 1000 mile marker. Nice job all.
My goal was to break 300. Sadly, I failed.

2020 has been a real sh1t show! Quarantine. Bike issues. Loss of friends (non-rona related). My vacation is being coming FUBAR'd!

Ride smart! Ride often!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Sadly, I screwed up my shoulder at work yesterday, took a muscle relaxer when I got home and passed out...forgot to post a pic for the end of July.

Reactions: Scrumdown

·
7,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Sadly, I screwed up my shoulder at work yesterday, took a muscle relaxer when I got home and passed out...forgot to post a pic for the end of July.
Bummer about the shoulder, heal quickly. Please post picture anyway, it's a legit reason.

Reactions: Mfwright79 and Boog
41 - 60 of 79 Posts