·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, '81 XS650SH Project
574 Posts
Reactions: Mfwright79

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Starting mileage for August. Thought I would give this a try. I mean somebody has to come in last...

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #64

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
Congrats @ecbaatz for being the July Mileage Challenge winner. Looks like we had 3 folks over 2000 miles and two more over a thousand. That's a very good month.

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Took this before I took off for the day. If necessary I can post end of day mileage as proof. (y)
Got it. Good month, another over 2000 mile. To assist me please post by midnight, last day of month, that way I only have to do spreadsheet once. Thanks.

·
Registered
Star Eluder
15 Posts
Got it. Good month, another over 2000 mile. To assist me please post by midnight, last day of month, that way I only have to do spreadsheet once. Thanks.
Ya sorry about that..... My bad I got distracted. I'll try not to let it happen again. Will that work for my August start as well?

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Ya sorry about that..... My bad I got distracted. I'll try not to let it happen again. Will that work for my August start as well?
No biggy, but we've had people in the past get upset when they lost to a late post. We're here for fun, well at least I am. Yes, that counts as August beginning.

Reactions: Boog

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
@ecbaatz Cheated! He put his bike on a jack stand & turned on the bike & let her run.

Ride smart! Ride often!
You are just jealous of the 2441 (ecbaatz 2669 - Scrumdown 228) more miles ridden than you had. But you did ride 11.7% of his mileage.

Reactions: Yamaha Pat and Boog

·
Super Moderator
3,616 Posts
Sorry Les. I forgot what date it was. Here's mine. If it's too late for July use it as my August start.

Edit: Actually, don't bother updating the spreadsheet. It wasn't a great month anyway.

·
Registered
2011 Yamaha VStar 650
324 Posts
Do I win anything for coming last?? 🤣

Reactions: Boog and matthewd92

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Do I win anything for coming last?? 🤣
Sorry, It took a while for the engraver to make the new name plate. He said each time he tried to change it Deeks name kept popping up. :ROFLMAO: ;)

·
7,981 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Got it. (y)

61 - 79 of 79 Posts