Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Bike of the Month Challenge!

July Bike of the Month - Blue only

• Kings kustoms

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • CBjamie

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • jojotaterhead

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The July Bike of the Month contest is live. Please read carefully below, as voting especially, has changed.

THIS MONTH'S THEME: BLUE BIKES ONLY. Show off your best version of blue and establish blue dominance.

• You no longer vote via LIKES. The last week of each month going forward, a poll will be added to the thread with all the entries and you will have 7 days (or 5, depending on how quick I am to get the poll up and how well the thread is moving) to cast your vote. This is a more traditional way of running things and based on feedback, will be a welcome change.
  • You must own the submitted bike.
  • You can enter 3-5 pics of your bike. I would strongly suggest submitting pics with no people in it (dogs are fine) or at the least, crop them out of it.
  • Feel free to give a little backstory on your bike. Whether that be the modifications it has, how you came to own it, or just a fun story. Don't be afraid to share your bike's story.
  • If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here.

Congrats to June's Bike of the Month winner, @blueray95!

-Mike

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where do u enter my bike? View attachment 108008 I'm
I fabricated the bike I'm going to make defender of the pipes the Sissy bar it's the Sissy bar the tank all accessories on what I did all accessories on what I did one thing that's original would be the frame of the motor move it entires and rims rems oh she's pure me. Her name's Lily. I'm Jeffro

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is my blue 2004 1100 v star. Thanks and hope you enjoy. The mod on this bike is a very long list. I build/stretched the rear fender 9" lowered the front fender almost 1" raked the front end 6° witch add a good bit to the over all wheel base. Moved the controls forward about 4". The chin scoop was hand build after a few cold ones and both seats was hand made as well. The tank was stretch 2" and molded in to the front seat. All the cables was replaced with braided rear brake was replaced with stainless with remote reservoir. It and the brake light switch was relocated so it's not seen as much. The speed-o face was redone using a pic of my wife. Both wheels was chromed as well as the final drive and drive shaft. All the bolts on the engine was replaced with button head stainless as well as all the bolts for both wheels and fenders. I think the mirror is about the only thing I have left stock. This bike can be bought if you would like to know more just hit me up here or by email at [email protected]. thanks Tony king.
20180917_162502.jpg
0429111227-00.jpg
120414_0018.jpg
120414_0014.jpg

·
Registered
12 Posts
I fabricated the bike I'm going to make defender of the pipes the Sissy bar it's the Sissy bar the tank all accessories on what I did all accessories on what I did one thing that's original would be the frame of the motor move it entires and rims rems oh she's pure me. Her name's Lily. I'm Jeffro
Lily doesn't appear to be very blue... you would have a real shot if the mods start an "UBOTM" thread.

·
Registered
61 Posts
IMG_0496.JPG
IMG_0532.JPG
LONI4395[1].JPG
My 09 Stratoliner named Orion. Mustang seats, Installed HK 3" big straights did the Ivan air box mod and added a Power commander V. Just had the Art work done this past weekend at Gettysburg Bike Week. Almost forgot I have an 8 strip underglow kit too.
IMG_0554[1].JPG

·
Registered
12 Posts
View attachment 108150 View attachment 108151 View attachment 108153 My 09 Stratoliner named Orion. Mustang seats, Installed HK 3" big straights did the Ivan air box mod and added a Power commander V. Just had the Art work done this past weekend at Gettysburg Bike Week.
Nice, clean bike! Too bad the hard bags couldn't be colour matched, they look like Viking bags. I would look for a pair of Yamaha original bags and paint to match. Love the art work, job well done... you have my vote this far.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Nice, clean bike! Too bad the hard bags couldn't be colour matched, they look like Viking bags. I would look for a pair of Yamaha original bags and paint to match. Love the art work, job well done... you have my vote this far.
I work hard to keep my bike’s clean. The bags are the original Yamaha leather covered bags. I plan on getting the Alex bags in the near future and color match them. Thank you.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I work hard to keep my bike’s clean. The bags are the original Yamaha leather covered bags. I plan on getting the Alex bags in the near future and color match them. Thank you.
I meant clean as in "no ridiculous accessories." Like skulls or spikes or brass knuckles etc... I dislike when people jack their bikes up with that "wanna-be" bad-azzed crap... at any rate, good job.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My 05' Vstar 1100. Love that Chrome!
IMG_20210520_163641.jpg

My 2005 Vstar 1100 Corbin Seat, Kuryakan Hypercharger, Jetted w/ Vance & Hines slip ons, Bose Speakers, LED Headlight Conversion, Cruise Control, AIS Delete, and Of Coarse....Chrome Cup Holder.

·
Administrator
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NO MORE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE TAKEN. THE JULY POLL IS NOW LIVE AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD AND WILL AUTO CLOSE 7/31 at 8:57pm.

Tapatalk users will need to log into the site via computer or phone to cast their vote.

-Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts