·
Administrator
13,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OWNER: Kel

Year:2009
Make/Model: V Star
Eng size:950
Modifications: Custom paint job (candy burgundy and art) Vance and Hines Big Radius 2 into 2 pipes, headlight modulator
Accessories: Kuryakyn ISO Grips (black), Kuryakyn Throttle Boss (also black), Mustang Seat (passenger not installed yet)
Length of time to build: Purchased in October of 2012, ordered the paint job in December, first ride was on 8 May 2012

And the story/inspiration/additional comments: When I was twelve I was introduced to a barbed wire fence by a little 120cc mini bike. It not only hurt like hell (I still have the scars 16 years later) but it scared me away from bikes ever since. I hate being afraid of things, so I finally bought this bike. Needless to say I had no idea how to ride it, so while the paint was being applied I took the MSF Basic Riders Course. Talk about a confidence builder! When it finally came time to take my baby out I was rearing to go! A week and a half, and five hundred miles later my only regret is not jumping back on that little 120cc as soon as I healed up! Bonus points to whomever can point out where the skull comes from :D

·
Registered
231 Posts
That is very brave to get a custom paint job, THEN ride the bike for the first time. Looks awesome though!

·
Registered
133 Posts
That is very brave to get a custom paint job, THEN ride the bike for the first time. Looks awesome though!
Thank you! Although I always ride with caution, when I first started I was even more so. I didn't even take it out of town for three months and only hit 60mph maybe twice haha. Ride safe!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts