Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Didn't want to be stand offish so I'm here to say hello. Just a little back ground, I help moderate Venturerider.org so I'm not unfamiliar with how all this works. I am helping a friend out with her 250 Vstar and this seems like a pretty knowledgeable forum. I'm here to get a bit of information about it so I can get her going again. Hopefully from time to time I will be able to help y'all with questions on Royal Star Ventures as I have an '02 Midnight that I do all my own work on. I live North of Houston, glad to be here.

·
Administrator
13,274 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,393 Posts
Welcome to the forum Squidley, and be sure to ask any questions you may have in the Vstar section as well. What kind of issues is she having? I'm sure plenty of our members can find you an answer. Glad you joined us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
510 Posts
Didn't want to be stand offish so I'm here to say hello. Just a little back ground, I help moderate Venturerider.org so I'm not unfamiliar with how all this works. I am helping a friend out with her 250 Vstar and this seems like a pretty knowledgeable forum. I'm here to get a bit of information about it so I can get her going again. Hopefully from time to time I will be able to help y'all with questions on Royal Star Ventures as I have an '02 Midnight that I do all my own work on. I live North of Houston, glad to be here.
Welcome to the forum from Highlands, TX
Be sure to ride with us on April 23rd. Starting in Cypress and going to Lockhart

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Squid!

Encourage your friend to get on here too - sounds like the friend is a lady rider - there are some of us here, happy to see another one. Folks are VERY generous with their knowledge around here! I've learned a lot here.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Great to have you join our forum! Also be sure to encourage your friend. Always nice when more women appear....we all need the support either from male or female. There are some great woman wrenchers too! Ride safe~YammyV

1 - 6 of 6 Posts