Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all may I start by saying i am new at posting at riding and most of all serviceing my bike, I have been reading alot of the info on this site and it has been great it has walked me through alot of maintence on my 2004V Twin 1100 classic, Glad i worked up the nerve to join, Thanks to all.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the 4M from Portland on the right side of the Country.

A 1000 Classic?? Now how in the hell did you manage to lose 100 cc's? :D

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
Welcome from where ever i may be:) I thought mine was 1000cc when i first got it. After a few mods i found the other 100 and the extra ponies

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard channeljack. Obviously you did not read near enough to figure out to stay away from us loons.Another thing you should really post some pics of your scoot. We get a little testy when that doesn't happen.About walking you through stuff you just got lucky is all.lol So did you take the motorcycle safety course? Ride safe and keep the shiny side up.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
1000 cc V-star; must be only available on that side of the country. :)

As HD said, you should of read more.:( Page 5069 of the newbie rule book gives instructions on how to post pics of your ride. Page 6970 para 34D sub para 56 sub sub e states that all 1000cc V-star owners shall find the lost 100 cc's and then post pics of their ride ASAP. :D

Oh and by the way, Welcome to the forum and keep the shinny side up :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts