Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
welcome, I just joined the other day as well. I just got my first bike, an 04 Vstar 1100 Classic Silverado

·
Registered
2,904 Posts
Welcome to the forum and I must say what is there not to like about the 1100:D I have managed to add a lot of things to my bike off of ebay for a lot less money. My bike is black & chrome. post some photos of them bikes:D

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard and hang on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Added some Kuryakan ISO grips, 0nly addition so far, Wife and I took our first "bike trip" last weekend to celebrate 25 yrs. About 270 miles round trip. Really could tell a difference with vibration. Light Bar, Passenger floorboards next things on wish list.

·
Banned
1,741 Posts
welcome, I just joined the other day as well. I just got my first bike, an 04 Vstar 1100 Classic Silverado

OK, you're new here and may not be aware of all the rules.

New people may not converse with each other. Until such time as you have voted three times for the BOTM you are confined to the back of the classroom and must only ride bikes identified as "trainers". They are easily identified by their blue color and tame performance.:rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome...:D:)

·
Registered
43 Posts
OK, you're new here and may not be aware of all the rules.

New people may not converse with each other. Until such time as you have voted three times for the BOTM you are confined to the back of the classroom and must only ride bikes identified as "trainers". They are easily identified by their blue color and tame performance.:rolleyes:

Oh, and welcome...:D:)
yes sir....:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
43 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts