Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just picked up a 2006 V-Star 1100 Custom for a pretty good price! It is lowered (Plan on raising it up though as I enjoy riding 2-up), aftermarket air intake, vance and hines exhaust. Only been riding for about a year now and this V-Star is my 2nd bike. Falling in love with it more and more. Found this sight as I enjoy reading others posts and because I have some questions I'm hoping some knowledgeable member could help me with.

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
Hey Greazy! This is a great site to learn about the vstars :) But, we are a bunch of namby pamby picture whores. So, if there is no pics...it didn't happen. Let's see that sweet new ride of yours! What did you trade up from? Your gonna love the vstars.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Northwest Illinois. Glad to have you join us and look forward to reading about you and the 1100. Post often and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
6,293 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum. Annie is right, where's the pics? We love em' here! Corsair is our resident expert on the 1100s. He will be returning from his book tour soon, and has the scoop on anything related to the 1100s. Ride safe and post often!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts