Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Many things for sale!! It is that time.. Spring is almost here and so is riding season… I accept paypal and can ship right away.
If interested, please email at [email protected]. I have pictures located on my Photo Bucket:
http://s640.photobucket.com/albums/uu123/ams3039/Items for Sale/
Thanks, Linda

**Kury Chrome helmet hangers (2) (T shape) to use with Kury Helmet locks or helmet lock on bike. Asking 5.00

**Kury Contoured ISO®-Throttle Boss, New 19.99, Asking 15.00
Some things just get better over time, like our new Contoured ISO-Throttle Boss! Updated styling combined with a larger surface area & pad provide even more comfort than the original design while still easing hand & forearm fatigue.

**SaddleMen Gel Sheepskin Cover Gel Pad
Large
Large Strap-On SaddleGel Pad. Synthetic sheepskin cover softens your ride, is cool in summer and warm in winter. Care-free, man-made materials reduce...
$99.95 Bought new for 99.95, used maybe 4 times, will sell for 60.00 Excellent Condition!!

**Yamaha 950 Tourer Original Oil Dip Stick. Brand new. 5.00

**Main Headlight replacement bulb, H3 prong, Came out of Yamaha 950 or 1300 Tourer. Asking 5.00

** Ride Like a Pro, Saddle Bag and Engine Guard covers (for those tight curves and when you are taking courses) keeps your actual guards from being scratched! BRAND NEW paid 20.00, asking 15.00

**Yamaha OEM Left and Right Brake and Clutch Levers. Excellent Condition. Came off of Yamaha 1300 when we replaced with Kury Levers. Excellent Condition. Will fit most all Yamaha’s. Asking 15.00

**Yamaha OEM Handle Bar risers for Yamaha 950 Tourer. Excellent Condition. Came off of Yamaha 950 when I added new risers for more pull back. Asking 15.00

**Passing Lamp bulbs, for running lights. Plug in type with White lead plug in. Blue type light. Have 2 to sell. Asking 10.00 (brand new)

**Yamaha OEM Bar end weights for Yamaha 1300 Tourer. Excellent condition, not scratched, removed when added different type of hand grips. Excellent Condition. Can be used on most any type of Yamaha. Asking 20.00

**Yamaha Chrome Bullet Tips from Saddle Bag Guards. (4 total) Good for replacement if you have had some to rust, or messed them up if your bike was in an accident. Will fit Yamaha 1300 and Yamaha 950.00, Asking 10.00 for all.

**Battery Tender Positive and Negative battery clamp hook ups. Set of 2. Good replacements, if yours has become corroded or messed up. Asking 5.00 each!!

·
Registered
94 Posts

Many things for sale!! It is that time.. Spring is almost here and so is riding season… I accept paypal and can ship right away.
If interested, please email at [email protected]. I have pictures located on my Photo Bucket:
Thanks, Linda

**Kury Chrome helmet hangers (2) (T shape) to use with Kury Helmet locks or helmet lock on bike. Asking 5.00

Some things just get better over time, like our new Contoured ISO-Throttle Boss! Updated styling combined with a larger surface area & pad provide even more comfort than the original design while still easing hand & forearm fatigue.

Large
Large Strap-On SaddleGel Pad. Synthetic sheepskin cover softens your ride, is cool in summer and warm in winter. Care-free, man-made materials reduce...
$99.95 Bought new for 99.95, used maybe 4 times, will sell for 60.00 Excellent Condition!!

**Main Headlight replacement bulb, H3 prong, Came out of Yamaha 950 or 1300 Tourer. Asking 5.00

** Ride Like a Pro, Saddle Bag and Engine Guard covers (for those tight curves and when you are taking courses) keeps your actual guards from being scratched! BRAND NEW paid 20.00, asking 15.00

**Yamaha OEM Left and Right Brake and Clutch Levers. Excellent Condition. Came off of Yamaha 1300 when we replaced with Kury Levers. Excellent Condition. Will fit most all Yamaha’s. Asking 15.00

**Yamaha OEM Handle Bar risers for Yamaha 950 Tourer. Excellent Condition. Came off of Yamaha 950 when I added new risers for more pull back. Asking 15.00

**Passing Lamp bulbs, for running lights. Plug in type with White lead plug in. Blue type light. Have 2 to sell. Asking 10.00 (brand new)

**Yamaha OEM Bar end weights for Yamaha 1300 Tourer. Excellent condition, not scratched, removed when added different type of hand grips. Excellent Condition. Can be used on most any type of Yamaha. Asking 20.00

**Yamaha Chrome Bullet Tips from Saddle Bag Guards. (4 total) Good for replacement if you have had some to rust, or messed them up if your bike was in an accident. Will fit Yamaha 1300 and Yamaha 950.00, Asking 10.00 for all.

**Battery Tender Positive and Negative battery clamp hook ups. Set of 2. Good replacements, if yours has become corroded or messed up. Asking 5.00 each!!

·
Registered
242 Posts
did you look at when this was posted, this is a thread from almost 9 years ago, it was posted in Feb. 2011........I guess you failed the 2020 vision test:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,354 Posts
Interested in battery tender clamps. If still available, can you send pics?
Thanks
It's easy at times to overlook if the post is old or resent. It can be a bummer when you think you have a good lead on something you need only to find out it's gone. I've sat on a couple of leads too long and missed out before. Good luck on your hunt. See screenshots below.

·
Registered
2,215 Posts

Thanks, Linda

Large

Tried to look at the pictures in your photobucket link but there aren’t any pics.
Did that mean you sold everything?

Didn’t read far enough to see you post @lesblank. BUMMER!

·
Registered
51 Posts
i too was looking tp buy some this stuff because of the last two post it showed up in the feed as a new post and i looked immediately. Oops. A lot of the for sale stuff is way outdated as well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts