Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I have a good friend flying down to Atlanta for a ride we are going to do on this Labor Day weekend. He'd renting a Harley and I'm riding my V-Star 1100 Classic.

Fri-We plan on Leaving Marietta for Talladega Am, Chattanooga Pm.

Sat.- We leave for Ashville...ish and hit the Dragon's Tail.

Sun- Hope to be back in Atlanta late afternoon. Should be an Epic ride.

Could use suggestions for good routes and stops! A lot of ya'll have been riding longer than I have and probably know all of the best spots. Please post your recommendations.

And- what the heck! If you are interested in coming along- chime in!
We plan on looking for some good breweries walking distance from the hotels/ Motels. Good beer and biker-brotherhood. Epic.

BacknSaddle

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone in Atlanta / North GA Area want to meet up- we are leaving Ocee TN saturday morning and ending up in Helen GA after a full day in the Smokie Mnts. I'll post a google route if anyone is interested.

BacknSaddle

·
Registered
778 Posts
Anyone in Atlanta / North GA Area want to meet up- we are leaving Ocee TN saturday morning and ending up in Helen GA after a full day in the Smokie Mnts. I'll post a google route if anyone is interested.

BacknSaddle
Was that soon?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Leaving Friday, August 30th and staying around Ocoee TN that night. Saturday 8/31 we're doing a run up through the Dragon's tail to Gatlin TN, then around to Helen GA or maybe a motorcycles-only resort in Blairsville. Whichever has the best nightlife.

I just did a run up to your area yesterday and took a picture of the Racing/Moonshine museum. Nice town.

BacknSaddle

1 - 5 of 5 Posts