Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surely I am not the only one looking for this but I thought I would post something anyway. I am looking for some cool looking leathers something with a tribal design for my wife. She really likes all the cool stuff at the local Harley shop but we don't ride Harley. Does anyone have any info on a good place to get some nice non-harley leathers?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, I looked there but they don't quite have what we are looking for. Harley makes these leathers with all these cool designs and stuff on them. I have not found anything of that quality that is not Harley.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Don't know where you live, but there are a lot of retail leather stores in the Black Hills. Deadwood, SD for example has several, with great prices. They warned me that I should buy there rather than online, as it's hard to get the best fit without trying things on. I should have listened... We're planning to take a trip there next summer just to get re-outfitted. What I should have done last summer when we were there!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a couple of Power Trip Jackets that i am very happy with.

They don't have designs on them, but they are really well designed jackets for riding with great venting etc. They have men's and Women's gear.

I know what your saying though, Harley always has nice stuff on the racks but they have to put that darn logo everywhere....:(

·
Registered
254 Posts
One morning I took my bike to walmart, it was 35 degs that evening a friend that saw me came over to the house and gave me leather vest, chaps and other things. He never rode in cold weather and didn't use them. I don't think they have ever been worn. Only the vest and a scull cap had HD on them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
One morning I took my bike to walmart, it was 35 degs that evening a friend that saw me came over to the house and gave me leather vest, chaps and other things. He never rode in cold weather and didn't use them. I don't think they have ever been worn. Only the vest and a scull cap had HD on them.
WOW......nice deal, I could use more friends like that. Those chaps and vests etc are expensive!!!
I just bought some.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I thought that was real nice of him. He has always told me to take one of his HD's and ride it, some, I told him that if I road it I would buy another bike, and I didn't want one. Now he see's what I meant I ride my bike every day. I ride it all winter, just want leave till 11am when it's a little warmer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts