Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys. I'm frequent lurker, I often visit and search and find the forum and find the information I need without having to ask. However in this situation I am seeking some specific reasoning why I should use one or another or not one or the other.
I have spend a lot of time doing some major changes to my machine, 1999 VStar 1100 Custom into what my buddies have dubbed "The YamaGlide" Lowered 2 inches, raked 6 deg, adding a HD Road Glide Front Fairing, HD Hard Saddle Bags, custom fenders and Hydrographics on all parts.
As well as LED turn signals front and back.

Sooooo all that being said I need to take care of the hyper blink that goes alone with it. Im look for the pros and cons of the above mentioned methods of handeling that issue.

Thanks for helping with my issue once again.

MADZELL

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
I just ditched the stock flasher and put in n electronic one. Worked perfectly.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I just finished wiring up my 650. Kuryakyn Torpedo lights int he back, Custom Dynamics TruWrapz in the front. I used the Custom Dynamics EDFR flasher. You can see the flash rate is fine.
You can go either way. I think the flasher will take up less room, easier to wire.

https://youtu.be/_X0x5rar7C4

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks

Thanks for the advise guys.

Its close to being done. Couple welds and a UPS delivery away...and be out cruising.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts