Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might have just missed this reading some of the other posts, but here is my problem:

I have installed '03 V-Star 1100 Classic with Kuryakyn Silver Bullets on the front and rear. I have a turn/brake controller installed on the rear signals, a load equalizer front and rear, and the diode kit installed. The rear turn signals work just fine no problems. The front right signal works just fine no problems. But the left front will flash opposite the right front whenever I turn on the right signal. It only happens going right, with the left everything works fine.

I have tried grounding the left seperate from everythig else, I have tried putting the diode kit in different locations, putting the load equalizer in different locations. I have swapped the signals to make sure it wasn't the signal itself, and changed the led's.

If anyone knows something that I am missing or a link to a thread that had the same problem please let me know. Thanks

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Sounds like you might have a diode in backwards or one that may be shorted. If you have an analog (needle type) ohm meter the diode out of circuit, will read about 15 ohms one way and open the other.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts