Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just wanted to give a life update/rant.

I was fired from my job a couple months back for false reasons with no evidence. Real reasons were because i worked there for 6 years and was making too much, and I was looking to further my career while still employed with my other company. Got a new job in the same industry, but working 12 hour graveyards or split shifts - which is EXHAUSTING. Pretty much been working, eating, and sleeping. Which is why I haven't completed making that forum patch design. I actually feel pretty bad for not doing so, but I know the users here are pretty empathetic. And now, my car decided to blow up on me (transmission and a rod), and I can't even look for one due to my work schedule. I'm actually praying that I pass my motorcycle road test this Friday so I have something good happen in my life.
AND, I have to keep doing this till mid August, because the career I'm shooting for requires a full car license, and my road test doesn't take place till then. Oh life, why me?
End rant.

·
Super Moderator
6,013 Posts
Geez mom, I'm so sorry for all that's happened in your life. As for me, take care of the immediate, and get back on your feet first. We can work around the forum patch down the road. If there's a way we can help, don't hesitate to let us know.
Life happens. My thoughts and prayers are headed your way.

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger! Maybe you should take the "t" out of your screen name. :D
Not making fun of you just having fun with you. Sorry to hear about your run of bad luck. Try to always be grateful for what you have at the present time and no matter where you are in life...things could always be worse. Keep digging and you will come out of this!

·
Registered
609 Posts
My sympathies, friend. I just sold my company, for less than it was worth, due to a business partner determined to make some stupid choices. Partnerships are like marriage, except maybe more dependent... And while I'm certainly not destitute, I'm not financially set to retire either. Gotta figure a way to earn a living for the next 10-15 years. It ain't easy, for sure. Much luck.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys!
Maybe I should change my name to "Mazeofmysery" Summer :p
And I'm sorry to hear that CJ. I have a hard time trusting my friends with a $50 loan, let alone letting them start a business with me!

Good news: Just got back. Passed my road test.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts