Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking about getting fork lights for night time riding. I don't want to get a full blown bar as it will detract from the raw look of my Raider. Anyone try these, do they make a difference? Also on the Raider there is a light auxillary switch. Not sure where the new wiring gets harnessed in?

·
Registered
19 Posts
I haven't seen that type before . I installed some leds
Under turn signals on my bike. Tapped into the high beam circuit up in the bucket. They throw light down and wide . Easy add on for sure 20180606_135557.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
The Raider has an extra plug in the headlight housing that will power up when that switch is turned on. As a Raider owner too I am very interested in what you put on and what your thoughts are on them. I am seriously considering wiring in some Harley turn signals to mine and switching the bulb to the Custom Dynamics so it has the white ring on for driving and then turns amber for turn signal. I have the 15 which started the flat LED turn signals so I do not have to worry about the flasher.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I was considering getting these for the front. White for driving, yellow for flasher. Not for me seeing any better but rather others seeing me better.

·
Premium Member
1,155 Posts
I was considering getting these for the front. White for driving, yellow for flasher. Not for me seeing any better but rather others seeing me better.
Those are a great replacement for a 3157/1157/2157 bulb if they will fit in the housing. The cover on the housing needs to be white or clear for the white part of the light to work properly. Too bad for me my turn signals are flat because they are factory LED.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts