Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has an objection to us submitting we would be glad to forfeit. We are a vendor and we did build this V Star 950 with a lot of our new product line. Hope you all like our V Star 950. If so you can sign up for free to win this Custom Motorcycle from Star Motorcycles and Low and Mean. Here's the link http://www.starmotorcycles.com/vstar950sweepstakes
Thank you for your support with signing up, the motorcycle is worth $25,000.

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Appears to be a hard bag only on the LH side...that is a refreshingly different idea! I've not seen that before, looks unique and appealing to me.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
do you have any more pics of the rear wheel without all the hoohaa in front of it?

Dave
Not sure what you mean by Hoohaa. This link will show you all of our pictures from the build V Star 950 build picture album album of the build from start to finish. Here a pic with no side bag.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Thx. That answers my next question of where from etc.. Look nice,

Generally hoohaa is used down my way to describe formalities getting in the way of what should be a basic task. In this case the task was seeing the wheel.

·
Registered
317 Posts
I'm not sure sure it is fair to everyone to compete against a commercial vender company with all the equipment at their disposal! Anyway just my opinion.

·
Administrator
13,653 Posts
I'm not sure sure it is fair to everyone to compete against a commercial vender company with all the equipment at their disposal! Anyway just my opinion.
maybe. but there are a lot of customized bikes out there and on here that individuals put a lot more time and money into than others. a lot of work is done with help of friends, body shops, painters, etc. and these competitions are about voting on the bike, not the owner(s).

·
Registered
133 Posts
I don't see a problem with it, as long as the vendors that may wish to enter only entered once every quarter or something like that. That way the vendors can show off their hard work, and the owners wouldn't feel ” out gunned”. Just a thought.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thank guys, if this V Star 950 won the Bike of the month, maybe the recognition would encourage someone on the forum to sign up to win this motorcycle through the Star Motorcycle sweepstakes? Here's the link http://www.starmotorcycles.com/vstar950sweepstakes
LM

·
Registered
133 Posts
I kept up with this build on YouTube. From start to finish, that is A LOT of hard work. great job guys!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool thank guys we will for sure let you know, AS if you win we will fly you out to the International Motorcycle show in Long Beach and present the motorcycle to you in front of the media.
Thanks for your support!
LM

·
Registered
451 Posts
You guys need to start making such things for the liner, i would love that fender and a little bit more rake to go with a 21 inch Rc customs wheel.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
1 - 16 of 16 Posts