Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is that time of year again for our Texas Rally. This year I am sad to say that we lost another of our riders. We will be dedicating this ride to Ryan Murray. I have invited his girlfriend this year and she would love to join us. Her words were "this will bring closure". Lets make this ride an awesome one just like all the other years. I will take the lead on organizing this ride. I will try to get in touch with Greco so he can put his group together. Lalo will bring his group from down south. I would like for it to be in April again so I need dates. I will also keep it simple and do the same locations to meet and eat. We will be taking a lot of pictures as always. More details will be given as they come. REMEMBER THAT THIS EVENT IS OPEN TO ALL MOTORCYCLES. HOPEFULLY WE GET ANOTHER VEHICLE TO FOLLOW AND LEAD. I will start a different thread for the shirts. This year I will do all the ordering, shipping, and collecting money myself to keep any mistakes from happening. I know last year 2 or 3 people never received the shirts and I apologize but this year will be better I promise. Still to determine is which organization will receive all the proceeds and design. Like I said, updates will be coming as they arise.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Saw this mentioned in the Houston vicinity Star riders thread. Yes I am interested in this as more info becomes available.

·
Super Moderator
4,608 Posts
Did I miss the date and details? I'm interested in attending. Please keep us informed. Thanks

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hey raulgarzajr.1311, I'm disappointed won't be able to attend the ride today, so I hope that all goes well and there are lots of riders and all ride safe. Also, please take some pics and post them here so others can enjoy them. - mike

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey raulgarzajr.1311, I'm disappointed won't be able to attend the ride today, so I hope that all goes well and there are lots of riders and all ride safe. Also, please take some pics and post them here so others can enjoy them. - mike
I was a great ride! Maybe the one next year. That will be our 6th year

1 - 15 of 15 Posts