Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Apparently he posted this in response to my direct question regarding this on his YouTube channel. 馃憤
"Boy..he was probably REALLY annoyed at you, for bringing it up to everybody's attention....LOL"!!

I never saw it, while watching the same vid...-------->...so I'll call you now "Chief Eagle-Eye" of the Band of the United States Navy (your nation....). :)

Registered
Apparently he posted this in response to my direct question regarding this on his YouTube channel. 馃憤
"Boy..he was probably REALLY annoyed at you, for bringing it up to everybody's attention....LOL"!!

I never saw it, while watching the same vid...-------->...so I'll call you now "Chief Eagle-Eye" of the Band of the United States Navy (your nation....). /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
Thanks but the credit goes to Rich (GArider). He鈥檚 the one who sent me a still from the video showing the damage at 9:56 in the video. I pointed it out to LongHaul Paul.
Good eye there Rich! 馃憤

Registered
Thanks but the credit goes to Rich (GArider). He鈥檚 the one who sent me a still from the video showing the damage at 9:56 in the video. I pointed it out to LongHaul Paul.
Good eye there Rich! 馃憤
Thanks Chief. I really wanted to find out what happen and if he was ok. I saw the reply Sunday morning that it was a road gator and thank goodness that the bike had the fall over protection bars and footrest or there might had been some serious foot injury. This poor guy gets a new bike and then breaks his vertebrae heals up then heads out and takes a hit and keeps on motoring. Hang tough Paul dude!
Got my Moto Medicine shirt coming in next week.

Chief thanks for posting the question to Paul, appreciate that.

Registered
Good eye there Rich! 馃憤
Thanks Chief. I really wanted to find out what happen and if he was ok. I saw the reply Sunday morning that it was a road gator and thank goodness that the bike had the fall over protection bars and footrest or there might had been some serious foot injury. This poor guy gets a new bike and then breaks his vertebrae heals up then heads out and takes a hit and keeps on motoring. Hang tough Paul dude!
Got my Moto Medicine shirt coming in next week.

Chief thanks for posting the question to Paul, appreciate that.
My pleasure Rich. We work (Joe included) as a 鈥淭EAM鈥!

Super Moderator
Road gators are treads that have separated from tires on heavy trucks. These steel-reinforced 鈥渂its鈥 can be 8 to 10 feet long and weigh 70 pounds or more, based on the size of many common truck tires.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Who are we wrestling with today, Team Members?!? , lol....Ok...I just hand tagged you....you're in, Chief...'take 'em down'.....:)

Commentator:

"Chief Eagle Eye...steps outta his opponent's way...moves in behind him...folks...WOW...he got him into a scissor lock....and down they go....one, two, three, four......FIVE....the full Count's in and he's done....spectators, we have a winner!!!....Chief Eagle Eye of the SVTC Lugganuts....boy, these guys don't mess around...two rounds, and it was all over. This folks...is Motorcycle Brand Wrestling at its finest! Those Harley Guys didn't see what hit 'em...!

The SVTC Lugganuts now move onto the final and the really big purse....! It can fund all three of their gas purchases, for the next riding season, easy!"

:)

Registered
Who are we wrestling with today, Team Members?!? , lol....Ok...I just hand tagged you....you're in, Chief...'take 'em down'...../forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

Commentator:

"Chief Eagle Eye...steps outta his opponent's way...moves in behind him...folks...WOW...he got him into a scissor lock....and down they go....one, two, three, four......FIVE....the full Count's in and he's done....spectators, we have a winner!!!....Chief Eagle Eye of the SVTC Lugganuts....boy, these guys don't mess around...two rounds, and it was all over. This folks...is Motorcycle Brand Wrestling at its finest! Those Harley Guys didn't see what hit 'em...!

The SVTC Lugganuts now move onto the final and the really big purse....! It can fund all three of their gas purchases, for the next riding season, easy!"

/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
Lol! Ok Joe, are you sipping your coffee or snorting the grounds?? 馃ぃ

Registered
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
"We don't snort no coffee grounds...we get LEGAL, toke- all -ya- want, WEED, this coming Oct 22nd, Canada-wide!!!"

They already announced a filter-tipped, 25 pack of joints, that look like filter-tipped cigarettes. You just have to say it, Canadians are FUN people....we are great at parties....! ;)

...like I said...coffee grounds?!? Pffffft!

:)

Registered
"We don't snort no coffee grounds...we get LEGAL, toke- all -ya- want, WEED, this coming Oct 22nd, Canada-wide!!!"

They already announced a filter-tipped, 25 pack of joints, that look like filter-tipped cigarettes. You just have to say it, Canadians are FUN people....we are great at parties....! /forums/images/smilies/wink.gif

...like I said...coffee grounds?!? Pffffft!

/forums/images/smilies/smile.gif
My daughter who is getting married soon will be moving to Colorado where the 鈥渉ooch鈥 is legal as well. If I weren鈥檛 a Reverend, I鈥檇 probably be visiting OFTEN!

Registered
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
My daughter who is getting married soon will be moving to Colorado where the 鈥渉ooch鈥 is legal as well. If I weren鈥檛 a Reverend, I鈥檇 probably be visiting OFTEN!
Didn't you know where the name; Reverend came from? No? Well...if you invite one to your house party....they will be the first to REV up the action...you know...dancing on the table...lamp shade on the head at a sophisticated angle....a rum n' coke in one hand...a joint in the other...swaying to The Doobie Brothers.

I've seen that first hand...and always invited our Reverend to BBQ's and such!!! Tony...he's FUN! :)

(Tongue in Cheek!)

Registered
Didn't you know where the name; Reverend came from? No? Well...if you invite one to your house party....they will be the first to REV up the action...you know...dancing on the table...lamp shade on the head at a sophisticated angle....a rum n' coke in one hand...a joint in the other...swaying to The Doobie Brothers.

I've seen that first hand...and always invited our Reverend to BBQ's and such!!! Tony...he's FUN! /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

(Tongue in Cheek!)
Lol! We鈥檙e you at one of the parties I was at?? Just kidding!
I鈥檓 not opposed to a rum & Coke now and then as I enjoy floating around in my pool with one!

You鈥檒l note the rum & coke in hand!
I also LOVE the Doobie Brothers!

Registered
Discussion Starter #16
I鈥檓 not opposed to a rum & Coke now and then as I enjoy floating around in my pool with one!

"I KNEW IT...I KNEW It...now there's a 'Rev' that should be invited to all get together's!

LOLOLOL You go, Tony...You GO! :)

BTW, love Rum n' Coke. Rum 'n orange juice on the rocks is also killer...has a sort of butterscotch taste to it....give it a try!

Registered

"I KNEW IT...I KNEW It...now there's a 'Rev' that should be invited to all get together's!

LOLOLOL You go, Tony...You GO! /forums/images/smilies/smile.gif

BTW, love Rum n' Coke. Rum 'n orange juice on the rocks is also killer...has a sort of butterscotch taste to it....give it a try!
I have three I pretty much stick with: rum & Coke (my regular go to), Courvassier (a fine cognac) or LOVE that Canadian Whiskey Crown Royal Reserve!

Registered
Discussion Starter #18
I have three I pretty much stick with: rum & Coke (my regular go to), Courvassier (a fine cognac) or LOVE that Canadian Whiskey Crown Royal Reserve!

Oh..Chief...our tastes are pretty much running in tandem...

I very much PERSONALLY suggest you visit this site...oh yes.....yes....

A Joe thumb's up!

https://www.remymartin.com/us/

https://www.saq.com/page/en/saqcom/vsop-cognac/remy-martin-vsop/12666336

...this...Tony..along with a roaring fire in front of you, to sip it by....LIFE IS GOOD! Life...is...good!

Merry Christmas!

Registered

Oh..Chief...our tastes are pretty much running in tandem...

I very much PERSONALLY suggest you visit this site...oh yes.....yes....

A Joe thumb's up!

https://www.remymartin.com/us/

https://www.saq.com/page/en/saqcom/vsop-cognac/remy-martin-vsop/12666336

...this...Tony..along with a roaring fire in front of you, to sip it by....LIFE IS GOOD! Life...is...good!

Merry Christmas!
Here鈥檚 a nice shot!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts