Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What's up guys/gals?? Been a Harley rider the majority of my life. Turned 64 now.. Sick of all the " Harley BS".. Got interested in the Metrics in 2004. Just picked up an 06 Stratoliner. Look'en for STAR riders in Ohio.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Welcome to the 4M, you'll enjoy the power of the Strat and I feel they are easier more comfortable to ride then some HD models, but you can always change this to suite yourself and the Strat has plenty of accessories to do that.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Levi... It sure is taking me a little time to get use to my Liner. Specially, the POWER and acceleration.... With the HD, you crack the throttle, you hear the noise and then you go... With the Liner you just crack the throttle and your GONE......lol.:D Ya... I got plenty of add on's in mind for the winter. Thanks once again....

Ride Safe..

·
Banned
4,088 Posts
Stratowart... I'll get right on it
Thanks
Okay GOOD LUCK, tell him I sent you..........errr, on second thought, no, maybe you're better off not to.:D

Corsair.... Not much of a choice in the colors HAHAHA... It's Black Cherry/ Raven. Still mostly stock, until after this winter.
Boy, you got that right, red is not much of a choice is it? Maybe Santa can bring you a can of acrylic pearl blue paint so you can get that red color fixed over the winter. :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Corsair.. Iam kinda partial to the color RED...haha It does have a LITTLE more power and torque then the HD's. PLUS, I think I got a lot of bike for my $$$ then the HD and better quatliy. I'd get a lot of flack from the HD guys for saying that....but WHO CARES lol. Like they say "It's not your father's bike". I had a Yamaha 650 back in the day...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts