Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The wife and I are looking at purchasing a new touring bike and just getting started at test riding them. We plan to test ride the new Venture soon and I found this site in a search for preparing to do our testing. I have been following the Venture section here for a long time and am glad to see it starting to get active with pertinant information for us want to be touring ridrs. Thanks for allowing us to participate here!!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,378 Posts

·
2,477 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. I've been following the Venture posts as well and while I'm not interested in a touring bike, they definitely sound like Yamaha has hit the nail on the head once again. Glad you joined us and good luck with your search.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
The wife and I are looking at purchasing a new touring bike and just getting started at test riding them. We plan to test ride the new Venture soon and I found this site in a search for preparing to do our testing. I have been following the Venture section here for a long time and am glad to see it starting to get active with pertinant information for us want to be touring ridrs. Thanks for allowing us to participate here!!
Welcome from North Carolina. I’m one of the SVTC owners and we’d be happy to answer any questions you have about it. I’ve had mine since December & racked up 8k miles on it so far.
You’ll find most if us have been posting pertinent technical information about it as we encounter different things.
If you’re gonna take a test ride on one, I suggest ONE thing......,
Make some room in your garage cuz you’re gonna want one!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts