Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

Does anyone know if Yamaha has released the 2017 V star 950 Tourer to the public? I am in Michigan and I have been to several dealerships here and in Ohio trying to get one and they say they can't find any. Maybe I should just buy a 2015. Thanks!

·
Registered
92 Posts
2woofs,
According to the Yamaha website the 2017 950 Tourer was released in October 2016. I suggest you go on the Yamaha website to see if there are any dealers you can contact or try Cycle Trader.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bman950,

Thanks for the info. I started looking with cycle trader and then went to those dealerships website and called ALL of them within 400 miles of Michigan and I have 1 potential 2017. I have been riding for over 30 years and never seen a bike so hard to find.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Bman950,

Thanks for the info. I started looking with cycle trader and then went to those dealerships website and called ALL of them within 400 miles of Michigan and I have 1 potential 2017. I have been riding for over 30 years and never seen a bike so hard to find.
the dealers in ct are sold out too. popular bike i guess or they didn't make a whole lot of them

·
Registered
203 Posts
One dealer a couple hours from me had a ton of i think it was 2015 950s and 1300s this spring, all still brandy new. They bought them all up from whereever they were. I wished i had the money cuz they were selling them pretty cheap.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts