Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
2010 Stratoliner Deluxe
327 Posts
Reaction score
Any idea if this will fit the 2010 Stratoliner as well? It appears the fender for the V Star 1300 is similar, but just want to make sure before sending $140!!
My bad. It will not fit. When I bought it, it was listed for the Stratoliner/Roadliner. They have corrected the listing.:confused:

· Registered
10 Posts
Reaction score
Just putting it out there again...I'm looking for a fender rack for my 2010 Strat Deluxe. I saw one was posted and sold a few months ago, and darn I wish I hadn't missed it!! Anyhow, please check around and if you've got one in good shape, please ping me. Thanks in advance!!

· Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
530 Posts
Reaction score
Just putting it out there again...I'm looking for a fender rack for my 2010 Strat Deluxe. I saw one was posted and sold a few months ago, and darn I wish I hadn't missed it!! Anyhow, please check around and if you've got one in good shape, please ping me. Thanks in advance!!

· Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
530 Posts
Reaction score

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Reaction score
Thanks Strat man, but I'm looking for the Yamaha sleek rack that sits on the fender for solo riding. As you know, they stopped making them (still don't know why!!!), and even used ones are a limited supply. I was hoping someone decided they no longer need theirs because they only ride two-up and never remove the passenger seat. At least that's my hope!! :)

· Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
530 Posts
Reaction score
Thanks Strat man, but I'm looking for the Yamaha sleek rack that sits on the fender for solo riding. As you know, they stopped making them (still don't know why!!!), and even used ones are a limited supply. I was hoping someone decided they no longer need theirs because they only ride two-up and never remove the passenger seat. At least that's my hope!! :)

· Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
530 Posts
Reaction score
I Googled it and found dozens of them

Attachments

· Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
530 Posts
Reaction score
I hope this helps you out. Still laughing about the ouch 🤣 I drive bye a Indian dealer ship every day, I can stop by and ask for availability and price if like. It's not a problem. Let me know, I hope this helps you.

· Registered
2010 Stratoliner Deluxe
327 Posts
Reaction score
Ouch!! But still funny 😁
Haha, I wasn't trying to torch you. I ran into the same problem. That the reason I knew all those listings.

Do the Indian racks fit? I ended up with an ebay 1300 rack that was listed as a Stratoliner. It's very close but the top retaining rings are short of the bolt holes in the fender.

· Registered
10 Posts
Reaction score
Wow, the one on the Indian looks almost identical!! I don't have an Indian dealer near me, but if you have time to cruise in and check the size, that would be great!!! For anyone who is monitoring this chat topic, if Stratman says they fit, DON'T GO OUT AND BUY THEM ALL UNTIL I GET ONE!!! hahahahaha

1 - 20 of 29 Posts