Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
21 - 29 of 29 Posts

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Haha, I wasn't trying to torch you. I ran into the same problem. That the reason I knew all those listings.

Do the Indian racks fit? I ended up with an ebay 1300 rack that was listed as a Stratoliner. It's very close but the top retaining rings are short of the bolt holes in the fender.
Use the other 2 and put chrome caps on all 4 with silicone no one will know but you I've done it, it's just the look you're after you have accomplished it. Know one will know..

Registered
Reaction score
I hope this helps you out. Still laughing about the ouch 馃ぃ I drive bye a Indian dealer ship every day, I can stop by and ask for availability and price if like. It's not a problem. Let me know, I hope this helps you.
Morning Strat man, any luck with a drive by to see if the Indian will fit? Just curious my friend. Thanks!!

Premium Member
2014 statoliner deluxe
Reaction score
Morning Strat man, any luck with a drive by to see if the Indian will fit? Just curious my friend. Thanks!!
I stopped by Indian just for you they the one I saw was a custom made or custom fit from a Yamaha road liner..go figure huh 馃 what they have you have to drill new holes in the fender and that is what he did on a Indian to keep his old rack..looked awesome leather under neath ,,anyway I tried 馃槈

Registered
Reaction score
I stopped by Indian just for you they the one I saw was a custom made or custom fit from a Yamaha road liner..go figure huh 馃 what they have you have to drill new holes in the fender and that is what he did on a Indian to keep his old rack..looked awesome leather under neath ,,anyway I tried 馃槈
Thank you my friend for the gracious attempt! Happy Thanksgiving to you.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts