Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pilot mixture screws are messed up bad. I need one carb or a whole set dor a 98 royal star tour deluxe 1300 i think they are 28mm carbs but not sure. Also, does it matter what carb came from what bank and or left or right?
The one i need for sure is on the right side of the bike closest to the coolant over flow bottle in front of and to the right of the battery.

Looking to buy asap thanks

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
E bay has a bunch. You can also check the usual spots. Revzilla and JP Cycles. Hopefully not on back order like everything else!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E bay has a bunch. You can also check the usual spots. Revzilla and JP Cycles. Hopefully not on back order like everything else!

Yea not looking to buy new for 400 or so dollars. Hoping to find someone who has a used set or set they don't need because they upgraded to bigger carbs like 32mm

Everytime i see a set online they look nothing like the carb(s) on my bike

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Oh Okay I thought you were just looking for the screws. There are some bike scrappers around but I am not familiar with any in my area. Perhaps somebody with better viability to those will chime in soon. Good Luck in your search!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.