Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Oh, i would go with a Stratoliner and you will have a real full size bike just like the HD boyz. also the power is amazing. you can get some pretty good deals on them as well. of course i'm partial to them because i have one. i looked at the road stars for a while and my brother talked me in to getting the Strat. i am so glad i got it rather than the R*. the R* are nice but the Strat is just plain a great all around bike and the Strat deluxe is even better. look around a bit and don't be afraid to travel to go pick up your new bike. the best part would be driving it home. hopefully from cali to east coast. now that would be a hell of a first ride!

·
Registered
1,452 Posts
Welcome aboard. I'm with Brain,go with a strat they are awesome. Roadliner or Stratoliner. If your stuck on the smaller bikes I would take the 950 just because it is fuel injected.It's 2012 and carburetors are antiquated. Just my 2.375 cents worth. There is the star 1300 which is a great bike. Endless possibilities with the whole star line up. They are all awesome motorcycles no matter which one you chose.

·
Administrator
13,683 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts