Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Folks,

Looked around the forum and couldn't quite find the right information so figured, just come out and ask:

Are there any type of after market not fixed sissy bar/ passenger seat systems. I am looking for something like the Paladin bolt system where you can bolt it in when you need it but remove it when you dont for the passengar.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or maybe tell about some of the way they do that on their bike?

My bike is a 2009 V Star custom (650).

Any help would be super appriecated.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Not sure if they are available for the v-star but I use the Yamaha Detachable locking backrest for the Stratoliner. It looks great, and you just unlock the lock with the key, and pull the triggers to detach it from the bike. It takes longer to find a place to put it in the garage than it does to remove it. :)

·
Registered
778 Posts
Hey Folks,

Looked around the forum and couldn't quite find the right information so figured, just come out and ask:

Are there any type of after market not fixed sissy bar/ passenger seat systems. I am looking for something like the Paladin bolt system where you can bolt it in when you need it but remove it when you dont for the passengar.

Can anybody point me in the right direction or maybe tell about some of the way they do that on their bike?

My bike is a 2009 V Star custom (650).

Any help would be super appriecated.

Have you seen the Paladin with the key lock, turn a key and press a lever on each side and it slides right off.

·
Registered
778 Posts
You might see if the bolt pattern of some other back rest would work. Mine was actually for a V-star 1300 but with a slightly longer bolt it works great.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts