Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking to throw cash at anyone who will sell me a light bar, part STR-2C535-40-00, for my '14 Strat D.
When: ASAP
I will pay for shipping. Please send me a direct email to: [email protected]
The original price as listed in Yamaha's brochure : $200
Cheryl S

·
Registered
393 Posts
@Cheryl S - You're not the only one. This was from 6 months ago:

I never knew how lucky I was when my Dealer was able to add them to my '14 Strat S just 2.5 years ago. The bar and the lights! (You know the light bar is just the bar, right?).

Still, best of luck to you!

·
Registered
393 Posts
@covex - Yeah. That's a little bit different. The Stratoliner Driving Light kit moved the turn signals to being under the driving lights but, other than that, it looks like it would work with the odd headlight bucket shape. That's nice to know!

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special
3,214 Posts
Hello Cheryl and welcome from Virginia. You are looking for the unicorn piece for these bikes. Good look.

In the mean time, please go to our Introduce yourself thread and tell us your bike history. And give us a picture of your rides if you don't mind. We love to see them all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I saw one of these on Ebay a couple of months ago. I was active in bidding up to $500... it sold for around $800.
Boog is right, these are definitely unicorn parts.

·
Registered
2006 Stratoliner, 2014 Triumph Rocket III Touring, 1982 XS650 Heritage Special
3,214 Posts
@Cheryl S have you had any luck so far? We would love a few pictures of your bike too.

·
Registered
2007 Road Star, 2009 Stratoliner, 2016 FJR1300
21 Posts
Cheryl

I might be getting my hands on a set of this light bar soon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts