Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am paranoid nvm,the listing ended. He still has it and looks like i am the one showing any real interest,i hate finding things i really want.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i already have 1500 less actually, it is just getting the cash in hand to go get it. And even though demand is low and it is cold i just feel like im in a race to get it.

·
Registered
41 Posts
i already have 1500 less actually, it is just getting the cash in hand to go get it. And even though demand is low and it is cold i just feel like im in a race to get it.
Can you go put a deposit on it? And get a receipt with your name, his name and a witness name onit.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guy lives 200 miles from me,he owes me nothing if i can't get the money before someone else gets it i do not deserve it, and ill find another.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whoops seems i didn't press enter on that update,his add expired it has not sold so im still in the game.

·
Registered
396 Posts
It doesn't hurt to keep looking.

whoops seems i didn't press enter on that update,his add expired it has not sold so im still in the game.
I think you should keep looking. sometime's just when everything is perfect and you are ready to make your move, you find a bike that is 5x better and less $$ just in the nick of time. never hurts to look.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh i am brain,but i really don't think ill find better.
2008 midnight
11k miles
corbin bags
tinted windshield
kury highway pegs
kury chrome passenger and driver floorboards
mustang full touring seat,pillion,backpad and backrest
ISO grips and throttle boss
laydown license plate
stratoliner so it has crashbar/running lights sissy bar

I mean i stay on the lookout cause i have little to do after work but that is hard to beat for 8k i would think with only a 160 mile drive

·
Registered
138 Posts
Bike

If you arnt sure dont get it....If you are sure then get off your arse and go get it........:D

·
Registered
35 Posts
Winters a great time to buy...9450 for my 2009 with 1260 miles 2 weeks ago....listingng was Craigslist and eBay. 40 miles from my house, south Florida no less

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
The waiting is for my tax returns so i can clear my credit report and qualify for the loan,i am really not tripping out over this exact liner,the only addon on it i really want are the bags,but having things like that mustang will be nice because i can either sell them or already have a high grade seat.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Oh i am brain,but i really don't think ill find better.
2008 midnight
11k miles
corbin bags
tinted windshield
kury highway pegs
kury chrome passenger and driver floorboards
mustang full touring seat,pillion,backpad and backrest
ISO grips and throttle boss
laydown license plate
stratoliner so it has crashbar/running lights sissy bar
Nice specs

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
EEEEEEEEEP banker said as long as the pictures of the stratoliner are to par i get my loan. Or atleast that is how i understood him.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Congrats!! Glad things worked out for you. Very nice looking ride.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts