Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I have put a lot of kilometers on the Yamaha Roadstar, it has been a great and very dependable bike. But in July I will be receiving delivery of a 2020 Venture TC and looking forward to continuing my trips with the upgrade.

·
Premium Member
304 Posts
Sounds great! I'm jealous on the Venture but I don't have anything to complain about. I have a great/reliable bike but I do lust over the SVTC. A riding buddy has one and it's been all he hoped for. Pictures when you get it please!!

·
Super Moderator "Loose Nut"
5,073 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will, I ordered the dark grey version and have already ordered a number of accessories...waiting on the shelf to be installed when the bike arrives. My Roadstar has almost 100K Kms on it (62K miles), been a great bike.

·
Super Moderator
6,270 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee. I’m with boots, and I have nothing to complain about with my 950, umm...if I could only win the lottery then me and PIGirl could each have a SVTC!! Ok, back to reality, lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
2,371 Posts
Welcome from Atlantic Canada. The SVTC is a beautiful bike, and so are Road Stars. It sounds like yours treated you well. Hoping to upgrade my 1100 to a Roadie soon so I can put some highway miles on.

·
Registered
2,153 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcoming. I live outside of Toronto, Ontario and waiting for it to warm up so the bike season can kick into gear.
Welcome @RobG from a fellow SVTC owner here in North Carolina!
I can tell you after riding over 22k miles, you’re gonna LOVE this bike!
I’ve been doing a LOT of customizing on mine. Just got back at 12:15am from getting my gauge console wrapped to match my seat. Next it’s on to chroming some items.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts