Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone knows of a lower rear passenger backrest for our bikes?. I am looking for one for my trip.

·
Registered
17 Posts
was looking around to see any sissy bar suggestions for my 10 strat....that looks ks good enough...Il check it out. Thanks..and you didn't even know you were helping me ; )

·
Registered
17 Posts
Thank you Tynker. That would do nicely. But I see though what I see quite a bit in my search " not for hard bag models" which I have. Maybe the brackets are too thick? I always wind up getting the wrong part for what I have...so I get a bit paranoid...found a few on eBay....but the one who has a lot of sissy bars that supposedly fit my deluxe seems to be shady.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Thank you Tynker. That would do nicely. But I see though what I see quite a bit in my search " not for hard bag models" which I have. Maybe the brackets are too thick? I always wind up getting the wrong part for what I have...so I get a bit paranoid...found a few on eBay....but the one who has a lot of sissy bars that supposedly fit my deluxe seems to be shady.
Funny thing, I have a Strat S with hard bags, and it fit just fine.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts