Yamaha Starbike Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2015 V Star 950, 2013 Suzuki S40
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
What brand is that led headlight, did you find it locally or online ?
This is a Denali M5, and the auxiliary lights are Denali D4. I'm not too happy with either, the aux lights are blinding to other drivers, I think they are really meant for offroad riding due to lack of optics, and the headlight is just ok but not as bright as I was hoping it to be. I have since removed the headlight and installed it on my Suzuki S40, and I have a JW speaker adaptive headlight on order for the Yam.

·
Registered
3 Posts
This is a Denali M5, and the auxiliary lights are Denali D4. I'm not too happy with either, the aux lights are blinding to other drivers, I think they are really meant for offroad riding due to lack of optics, and the headlight is just ok but not as bright as I was hoping it to be. I have since removed the headlight and installed it on my Suzuki S40, and I have a JW speaker adaptive headlight on order for the Yam.
Thanx, you’ll have to tell us how the JW works out.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Yeah, I'll do a bunch of photos, I'm working on also adding some LED driving lights.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
This is what the Denali headlight looks like on the Suzuki.

·
Super Moderator
8,440 Posts
“Memphis Shades” their website is good and customer service was good. Shop around though I did and found mine $150 less than everyone else. You’ll need fairing brackets too, Memphis Shades brackets are exceptional. Easy install I bought the 12 inch windshield it was perfect for my height. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I install the national guards fork mounted deflectors and I also got the leather engine guard mounted lower chaps from Airlite. I'll take some good photos when I finish with my lights.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Look into sagebrushdesigns.com, Lona Tarney. They make great wind chaps/ for engine guards as well as other similar products. They are amazing with a windshield alone, but add in the fork wind deflectors and into the twenty's is not out the question.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts