Yamaha Starbike Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lowering the Bolt. Rear suspension? Are there aftermarket seats available that would close the gap between the gas tank and seat? Desired ride height at or around 25". Thanks.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Researching how the bike would ride lowered using either the Yamaha lowering kit or other aftermarket lowering kits. Past experience has always shown that changing to shorter shocks makes for a harsher ride. Bolt's too new in the market and little feedback available as of yet.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the star lowering kit in my garage waiting untill i have time to fit it. As soon as i do, i can report back with how it rides with the shorter shocks. I'm a new member and other than my intro post, this is my first post, so hi fellow bolt owners!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
lowering how to?

I have the star lowering kit in my garage waiting untill i have time to fit it. As soon as i do, i can report back with how it rides with the shorter shocks. I'm a new member and other than my intro post, this is my first post, so hi fellow bolt owners!!
x-kid be the first to do a how to for this, how cool would that be???;)
If I hadn't found a used 1300 a year ago I would be looking very hard at the Bolt.
Great starter bike for a bobber all ready half way there to start with.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts